cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Centrix Data Solution Business Object

SachinanShahi
Level 3
I was going through the foundation training pdf in whch i have to make centrix business object. But i don't know the credentials of centrix data solutions . Can anyone help me? Like how to generate staff number and password for that as there is no option to do it
32648.png

------------------------------
Sachinan Shahi
12 REPLIES 12

Yes, I got it, Thanks a lot Eric.

Manjit Singh

Hi Eric

The file is not there for download. At least not for me

Note: I posted in this thread in case someone else like me finds this post and is confused as to why they don't have the required files there. Will return here with an edit if I find a solution or with a link to a new thread if I have to create one. Cheers!

Edit: Found it. My apologies. Was expecting it to be found in the same section as the one that introduces it. For anyone else in my situation see the screenshot below

32635.png

Filip-Emilian Cosarca

Yeah, this thread is more than a year old, and the BPU folks have changed things up a bit. If you go to the BPU site and search on Blue Prism Foundation Training you should see the class in your search results. You'll have to enroll in the class and then from their you can see the self setup zip file in the Section 1 contents.

32639.png

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange