University Forum
Upskill together with other SS&C Blue Prism learners. Share your learning objectives, get advice on courses and celebrate your latest certifications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Filter Collection with dates

Hi All, How to filter collection for particular date interval(ie. 03/04/2024 to 03/08/2024) Regards, Sudha------------------------------Sudha Priya------------------------------

Resolved! Bmue Prism version 7__Expression is invalid

How could it be possible to have an error while others with the same code have no error? Now()+ MakeTimeSpan(0,0,5,0)  The following error has occurred:Your expression does not appear to be valid:  Could not convert '0,000,500,0' into a number Tha...

33644.png

📣Pop quiz time, can you answer this question?

Get ready to challenge yourself with our monthly Pop Quiz, designed to test and enhance your knowledge of Blue Prism's products. Can you answer the question below? Let us know in the comments what you think the answer is and we will reveal the correc...

Resolved! BP Exams for V7

Hello team,As Blue Prism V7 is out now for a long time what are the plans for upgrading V6-specific exams to V7?The new developers planning to appear for these exams would definitely have thought before opting for these exams of V6 which is not the l...

32433.png

BP Training - Section 9 - Deferring Items

Hi, I am having trouble with an error message that comes up after I add in the deferring code at this section of the training.   I don't know what this means in as far as the the type being text.  I have gone back through the lessons to make sure I ...

35740.png

⭐What's new/ What's coming

Here is what’s happening this month in Blue Prism University!  Our Robotic Operating Model education is approaching completion with the release of our 5th and final learning plan for ROM2. The SS&C Blue Prism Robotic Operating Model™ (ROM2) Operat...

Developer Exam AD01 - From Home

Hi Everyone, i would like to verify if BluePrism already setup the online exam procedure through Pearson Vue ? i have visited the BP site and it says:: " We are working with Pearson VUE on an alternative to taking your exam, one which allows you to t...

Blue Prism Learning edition License

Hi everyone,I downloaded the Blue Prism Learning edition yesterday and I was supposed to receive the License, but unfortunately I haven't received it yet. How can I do to have it?Thanks for the support.

📣Pop quiz time, can you answer this question?

Get ready to challenge yourself with our Pop Quiz, designed to test and enhance your knowledge of Blue Prism's products. Can you answer the question below? Let us know in the comments what you think the answer is and we will reveal the correct answer...

Update Query oledb

Could not execute code stage as operation is not updateable query  error in execute action of oledb, kindly help

AS by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes