University Forum
Upskill together with other SS&C Blue Prism learners. Share your learning objectives, get advice on courses and celebrate your latest certifications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Certification Registration

Hi, I am trying to register for ARA01 ROM Architect exam through pearson vue but i am unable to sign up in their site. As per the instruction i have sent an email to trainings@bluexxx.com. It got resolved but i am unable to view the resolution offer...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pearson Vue Registration

My Blue Prism portal account is more than 4 months old and am not able to register at Pearson Vue for BP Developer exam. I was wondering if anyone had the same issue and how it got resolved.

Pearson Vue Error

I was planning to take Professional Developer Accreditation Exam but got following error €œAre your details correct? We couldn't find a match in our system. Make changes and try again.€ Can you please look into this. I have mailed to Support@bluepr...

Vikas by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solution to Surface Automation Training

Hi, Where can I get/see the solutions for the v5 Surface Automation - Training Course? This is so I can confirm if my solution is correct and in accordance with the course. Thanks!   Regards, rang1

RonAng by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes