University Forum
Upskill together with other SS&C Blue Prism learners. Share your learning objectives, get advice on courses and celebrate your latest certifications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Solution to Surface Automation Training

Hi, Where can I get/see the solutions for the v5 Surface Automation - Training Course? This is so I can confirm if my solution is correct and in accordance with the course. Thanks!   Regards, rang1

RonAng by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Developer Accreditation Pre-requisites

Hi, I have done all the foundation training, mandatory training, tutorials and self-tests, but I have only registered on the Blue Prism Portal for 2 months. Is there any chance for me to take the exam now? (Am I eligible to take the exam?)

Trouble spying a label in Consolidation Exercise

In the Consolidation Exercise, I'm trying to spy a label in the 'Order Confirmation' screen to retrieve the Order Reference Number. It works when I first spy the label and click 'Highlight', the label is surrounded by the red box but the next time I ...

Blueprism training, excercise 9.1.1

Goodmorning, We are doing the training for Blueprism and are at excercise 9.1.1 (see attachment page 105 - 106). We seem to have a problem with creating an item ID. We don't have any data in the queue as this is not required yet, but we think this ...