Digital Exchange Community

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

This community is a place to discuss Blue Prism DX assets and development.

Welcome to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange Community!

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange is a "shop window" for new and emerging technologies—a platform that puts powerful RPA and AI capabilities into the hands of business leaders. Users can find and apply pre-built AI capabilities, in the form of downloadable integrations and Visual Business Objects (VBOs), to automated processes. These assets connect and integrate Digital Workers, existing systems and processes to Blue Prism's technology partners, creating a solid foundation of AI-enabled Intelligent Automation that's scalable and sustainable.

Blue Prism Digital ExchangeDX Asset IdeasContact DX Support

FAQs

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange (DX) is an online marketplace where businesses can instantly access, apply and share pre-built AI, cognitive and advanced RPA technologies from best-in-class providers. These assets easily connect to existing digital workers, systems and processes to enhance automation capabilities.
The Digital Exchange is free to all users. Most of the content on the DX is free to download but there are some submissions that do have a cost associated. The submissions with a cost are advertised on the asset card and profile. No unwanted costs will be applied to any users.
You can visit and browse the Digital Exchange here. If you would like to consume or download any material it is necessary to create an account on the Blue Prism Portal first.
Everyone can access the Digital Exchange and consume the assets on it. If you would like to contribute to the marketplace it is necessary that you create an account and sign up as a partner.

Latest Discussions

• Hi Eric, in your opinion, could we try using an earlier version of the JWT DLL ? Thanks, Nicolò Ceccaroni ------------------------------ Nicolò Ceccaroni ------------------------------

• Hello Ryan, Would you mind sharing where I could find this? I'm particularly interested in the action of adding attachments to list items in sharepoint ------------------------------ Ines Ibnukhsein ------------------------------

• Hi, @Shashank Kumar Here is the configuration that is working in POSTMAN. I tried to use the native service for the API, instead of the HTTP Object, but I also have a generic API error. I left my token hidden for security reasons. ------------------------------ ...

• For everyone's reference, there are a couple VBOs that use OLEDB, in some fashion, including Data - OLEDB and Utility - File Management . I'm pretty sure every BP VBO that uses OLE DB has been updated to use the ACE provider in the default connection ...

• @Tejaskumar Darji , Can you try it again? It's working for me. If you continue to have the issue you might try clearing your browser cache. Cheers, ------------------------------ Eric Wilson Director, Integrations and Enablement Blue Prism Digital ...

• @Daniel Bellazzi , That error is being returned, most likely, by your company's proxy server. You'd need to take this up with your IT folks to see if you can get an exception to their blocking rules. Cheers, ------------------------------ Eric Wilson ...

Latest Discussions

• Hi Eric, in your opinion, could we try using an earlier version of the JWT DLL ? Thanks, Nicolò Ceccaroni ------------------------------ Nicolò Ceccaroni ------------------------------

• Hello Ryan, Would you mind sharing where I could find this? I'm particularly interested in the action of adding attachments to list items in sharepoint ------------------------------ Ines Ibnukhsein ------------------------------

• Hi, @Shashank Kumar Here is the configuration that is working in POSTMAN. I tried to use the native service for the API, instead of the HTTP Object, but I also have a generic API error. I left my token hidden for security reasons. ------------------------------ ...

• Hi, A screenshot of your Postman configuration would be helpful to debug the issue. Can you try without sending the Headers collection in BluePrism configuration. ------------------------------ Shashank Kumar DX Integrations Partner Consultant Blue ...

• Hey developers, what's up? I'm trying to use the HTTP object in the latest version to send an API request using the Post method with bearer Token. In Postman the request works; however, in the blueprism environment, the error is being returned ...

Polls

Community Admins

Blue Prism
Digital Experience Manager

Recent Blogs

Recent Ideas

Currently when configuring Parent/Child relationships in Communications, there can only be one parent ...

Upcoming Events