Digital Exchange Community

last person joined: yesterday 

This community is a place to discuss Blue Prism DX assets and development.

Welcome to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange Community!

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange is a "shop window" for new and emerging technologies—a platform that puts powerful RPA and AI capabilities into the hands of business leaders. Users can find and apply pre-built AI capabilities, in the form of downloadable integrations and Visual Business Objects (VBOs), to automated processes. These assets connect and integrate Digital Workers, existing systems and processes to Blue Prism's technology partners, creating a solid foundation of AI-enabled Intelligent Automation that's scalable and sustainable.

Blue Prism Digital ExchangeDX Asset IdeasContact DX Support

FAQs

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange (DX) is an online marketplace where businesses can instantly access, apply and share pre-built AI, cognitive and advanced RPA technologies from best-in-class providers. These assets easily connect to existing digital workers, systems and processes to enhance automation capabilities.
The Digital Exchange is free to all users. Most of the content on the DX is free to download but there are some submissions that do have a cost associated. The submissions with a cost are advertised on the asset card and profile. No unwanted costs will be applied to any users.
You can visit and browse the Digital Exchange here. If you would like to consume or download any material it is necessary to create an account on the Blue Prism Portal first.
Everyone can access the Digital Exchange and consume the assets on it. If you would like to contribute to the marketplace it is necessary that you create an account and sign up as a partner.

Latest Discussions

• @Til Minet , FYI - We just pushed a v2.1 to the Digital Exchange that has those entries converted to variables and a minor change to the ​Update Message action to remove the inference entry. As I mentioned previously, you can always customize the body ...

• Hi Kirtish, For getting Size or Count of Files and Folders, you can use ATCS - File Management. Its consists of new actions which are not available in standard one. Hope this may be useful to you. ------------------------------ vinod chinthakindi ...

• Hi, thank you for share! I will try!! ------------------------------ Emerson Ferreira Sr Business Analyst Avanade Brasil Recife +5581988869544 If my answer helped you? Mark as useful! ------------------------------

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi @Shashank Kumar . Issue is Resolved now. Thank you for your guidance. ​Along with the FieldName ,I added other values as well and it worked. When I checked "Code" in PostMan I noticed there were few more parameters were being sent with request for ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Are you working with the WebAPI service feature or a code stage? If you're using the WebAPI service feature to invoke a RESTful service you can select Template from the Request Body options and then add your JSON format as a template. Then you make ...

• Hi Manish, Can you try this link https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/blue-prism---script-execution-vbo-2 ? I haven't tried it for MS Edge. Do you want to try it out. ------------------------------ Shashank Kumar DX Integrations ...

Latest Discussions

• @Til Minet , FYI - We just pushed a v2.1 to the Digital Exchange that has those entries converted to variables and a minor change to the ​Update Message action to remove the inference entry. As I mentioned previously, you can always customize the body ...

• Hello @Til Minet , Thank you for the feedback regarding the Microsoft Graph for Outlook integration. From the looks of it, these template definitions were pulled directly from Microsoft's examples with some minor changes. Unfortunately, that flag wasn't ...

• Hello community, We recently established our app registration and are getting ready to use the Graph API objects from the DX. I started to experiment with the Graph API Outlook VBO and found the following issues. I am a little worried that I just scratched ...

• Hi Kirtish, For getting Size or Count of Files and Folders, you can use ATCS - File Management. Its consists of new actions which are not available in standard one. Hope this may be useful to you. ------------------------------ vinod chinthakindi ...

• Thank you @John Cowell , it solves the purpose.​ ------------------------------ Kirtish Trivedi ------------------------------

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Polls

Recent Blogs

• Profile Picture

Blue Prism 7

Blue Prism lanza la versión 7: la próxima generación de automatización inteligente En Blue Prism este último año hemos ...

Recent Ideas

I would like to have some transparency for the decisions which Decipher uses to recognize specific field ...

Upcoming Events