Decipher

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

A community for Blue Prism Decipher users.

Welcome to the Blue Prism Decipher Community

Blue Prism Decipher IDP is Intelligent Document Processing for Blue Prism RPA. This is a community for Decipher users to get support and discuss the implementation and usage of product.

This community has been set up so that we continue to work closely with our Decipher users, both new and established. As our members join, we will be using this community to share information, and also hope this will allow all members to discuss ideas and issues around Decipher.

Decipher IDP Resources

Download DecipherProduct HelpBrochureOne-Sheet

FAQs

Decipher IDP is a Blue Prism product for Intelligent Document Processing. It allows organizations to easily extract, analyse and understand data from a range of documents whether these are PDFs, email attachements, or even scanned paperwork.
Decipher IDP is currently available without additional cost to Blue Prism customers with Production or Business-Critical support.
Please contact your Blue Prism Account Manager or Customer Success Director for information on accessing Decipher. They will be able to request a license key which is required to be able to install Decipher IDP.
Yes, a trial version is available for Blue Prism customers. Please contact your Blue Prism Account Manager or Customer Success Director for information on accessing Decipher. We are planning to offer a trial version available for download from our DX later this year.
All documentation for Decipher IDP is available online on BP DOCS.
An extended FAQ can be found here.
Decipher IDP is currently available for Blue Prism Enterprise customer for on-premise installation. Decipher IDP will be available for Blue Prism Cloud (BPC) customers later in 2021.

Latest Discussions

• Perhaps, you could add an action in Decipher BluePrism VBO to get the Excetion'ed batch information within a date range. It will help in many use cases. ------------------------------ Kalash Sharma Europe/London ------------------------------

• The learning capability is present in the Machine Learning capture models within Decipher. Once Decipher starts giving you satisfactory results from the rules based training, that is usually a good time to create an ML model for those doc types. This ...

• Hi Tushigbayar, The classification model can only be trained as a "one-off" process. So when you do your initial training, that sets the model up. It will not be updated with manually verified documents, so it should not get better or worse. If you ...

• Hi Sunil, The only reasons I can think that would happen is either there was an error after Get Next Batch, when it was the next batch. The action won't work a second time to recall that batch as it has been taken out of the RabbitMQ queue. If this were ...

2 people recommend this.
  • I am also facing same issue.have u got solution for this ------------------------------ Sunil Kumar RPA Engineer Encore Capital Group ------------------------------

• Hi Jilani, Having two locale's specified will certainly make it tricky, but I'm guessing your scenario is you have US and UK documents for the same DFD? This might be tricky as how will Decipher know which format the date is? If I give you the date ...

Latest Discussions

• Perhaps, you could add an action in Decipher BluePrism VBO to get the Excetion'ed batch information within a date range. It will help in many use cases. ------------------------------ Kalash Sharma Europe/London ------------------------------

• Hi Ben, Thanks for your quick response. It is helpful. I was not aware of the fact that submitting some required DFD fields as blanks sometimes would interfere with its learning. And thanks for pointing me in the direction of reading the batch information ...

• Hi Kalash, There's a lot going on there, so I'll do my best to answer each point. - Maintaining the link between email and documents. You could add the email details as metadata to the batch. This would mean you have to upload each document as it's ...

1 person recommends this.
  • The learning capability is present in the Machine Learning capture models within Decipher. Once Decipher starts giving you satisfactory results from the rules based training, that is usually a good time to create an ML model for those doc types. This ...

• Hi All, I have a requirement is to get PDFs from emails, pass to decipher and then post Decipher verification (if prompted) process them via a BP process. Once the attachments related to an email has been processed by BP, I want to move that email ...

Polls

• Quick tips to get the most out of the Decipher Community

Here are a couple of best practices for our Decipher Community. 
    • Please click the "Join this Community" button at the top right corner of this page to keep up-to-date on all the latest news
    • Help each other by asking and answering questions. If a response solves your problem, please mark the response as the Best Answer.
    • Search for the #quick_tip hashtag and Welcome page to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community

Helpful Posts

Recent Blogs

Recent Ideas

I observed that the Click Action in Navigate stage doesn't works after spying any element(Like Button) ...

Upcoming Events