Decipher

last person joined: yesterday 

A community for Blue Prism Decipher users.

Welcome to the Blue Prism Decipher Community

Blue Prism Decipher IDP is Intelligent Document Processing for Blue Prism RPA. This is a community for Decipher users to get support and discuss the implementation and usage of product.

This community has been set up so that we continue to work closely with our Decipher users, both new and established. As our members join, we will be using this community to share information, and also hope this will allow all members to discuss ideas and issues around Decipher.

Decipher IDP Resources

Download DecipherProduct HelpBrochureOne-Sheet

FAQs

Decipher IDP is a Blue Prism product for Intelligent Document Processing. It allows organizations to easily extract, analyse and understand data from a range of documents whether these are PDFs, email attachements, or even scanned paperwork.
Decipher IDP is currently available without additional cost to Blue Prism customers with Production or Business-Critical support.
Please contact your Blue Prism Account Manager or Customer Success Director for information on accessing Decipher. They will be able to request a license key which is required to be able to install Decipher IDP.
Yes, a trial version is available for Blue Prism customers. Please contact your Blue Prism Account Manager or Customer Success Director for information on accessing Decipher. We are planning to offer a trial version available for download from our DX later this year.
All documentation for Decipher IDP is available online on BP DOCS.
An extended FAQ can be found here.
Decipher IDP is currently available for Blue Prism Enterprise customer for on-premise installation. Decipher IDP will be available for Blue Prism Cloud (BPC) customers later in 2021.

Decipher How To Q&A

Learn More

Latest Discussions

• Hi Ved, Sorry, this is not something we can currently facilitate via communities. If you would like a demo or a discussion around potential trials, please contact your account manager. And you can help Baris by upvoting his idea : )​ Thanks Ben ...

• Hi Nistha. Headers are not case sensitive. I typically use all lowercase letters. I know I just said that it is better to leave out punctuation in the header but you could try E. & O.E - cut it from the PDF - as it might be helpful. Another thought ...

• Hi George, I can only think that perhaps the RabbitMQ configuration is in some way incorrect in Decipher. You can double check by uninstalling the Decipher Server component and reinstalling it. If it's still not working, I'd recommend raising a support ...

• Hi Ben, It is solved by reinstalling server plugin, Thank you ------------------------------ George Ibram ------------------------------

• Hi Sathya, I would recommend reinstalling the web client (uninstall, then install again) and if that doesn't work, please raise a support ticket for us to investigate. Thanks ------------------------------ Ben Lyons Product Consultant Blue Prism UK ...

• Hey guys. Thanks for your response. I don't know how but today it is working fine as usual and not showing that error message anymore. Not sure what happened as I haven't made any changes. ------------------------------ Thanks & Regards, Tejaskumar ...

Latest Discussions

• Hi Ved, Sorry, this is not something we can currently facilitate via communities. If you would like a demo or a discussion around potential trials, please contact your account manager. And you can help Baris by upvoting his idea : )​ Thanks Ben ...

• Hello Ben, Can we have decipher to IDP maybe fixed amount of pages like ABBY in trial version ? Right now we do not have any learner edition and it is difficult to upskill in blue prism . If we want to learn decipher but no use case is present immediately ...

• Hi Baris, I agree, it could be useful to test Decipher out before committing to it, especially on your own documents. Please submit the idea via the innovate button above and we can ensure this is passed onto the Decipher team for review. Thanks ------------------------------ ...

• ​Hi Ben, Thank you so much for the response. I was thinking of something rather standalone and independent from your organization like a learners edition of Blue Prism that you can install on your personal computer. Instalation process can be painful ...

• Hi Baris, My sincere apologies for the delay in response. You should be able to get a trial license for Decipher from your account manager as these need to be issued by the Product Manager. Thanks ------------------------------ Ben Lyons Product Consultant ...

Polls

• Quick tips to get the most out of the Decipher Community

Here are a couple of best practices for our Decipher Community. 
    • Please click the "Join this Community" button at the top right corner of this page to keep up-to-date on all the latest news
    • Help each other by asking and answering questions. If a response solves your problem, please mark the response as the Best Answer.
    • Search for the #quick_tip hashtag and Welcome page to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community

Helpful Posts

Recent Blogs

Recent Ideas

While creating a new schedule ,the tool should show possible conflicts  between two schedules , if they ...

Upcoming Events