Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Blue Prism in Edge Performance Slow / Degrading / Memory

I have observed an issue with Blue Prism using Microsoft edge whereby performance appears to decline.  Processing times slow, I suspect due to screen elements taking longer to identify with each repeat of steps.Has anyone else had issues with Edge no...

Unable to login to blueprism learning edition

Hi ,I have downloaded the learning edition of blueprism.Can someone help me with the default login username and password as I have tried admin as the username and password but still it is not working.------------------------------Harshit KapoorRPA De...

Blue Prism v7 API Authentication call

Hi all,I'm currently trying to use the v7 API calls provided in the latest version set, however, from the Postman call set I am unable to find an authentication call (other than using OAuth2) to get a bearer token.does anyone have any details in refe...

Outlook Graph API VBO- issue when mail is attached

When user is sending the mail by attaching another mail from outlook itself  OR When mail is saved in the system folder and then attach to mail [ as .msg attachment] - graph API VBO is giving error while saving attachment with below errorInternal : C...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Response Content to Collection

Hi all,When receiving the response from a BigQuery.jobs query using Skills, I would like to have the data structured in a collection. However, I'm having trouble achieving this and always end up with rows that require looping to unnest.The entire res...

nicolailykke_1-1724308710851.png nicolailykke_0-1724308650587.png

HTTP redirects to HTTPS

Hi folks, So I've been recently asked to do some work on a legacy web application in edge that uses HTTP protocol, and every time i attempt to load up the site in BP 7.3.0 the URL is changed to HTTPS. I initially assumed this was a local error, as th...

IACRA by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Process owning the current foreground window

Hi, We are trying to execute the bot in multiple VMs via the Login agent, every 1 to 2 hours, the bot gets terminated and gets the below-mentioned error.  ERROR: Internal: Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Activate Application' on page 'Log...

I am unable to save email from sharedinbox

Hi,  My outlook is configured with Shared Inbox [ Name@companyname.com ] with Inbox as Subfolder .  I am trying to save mail from "inbox" folder to the network drive by using MS Outlook VBO and action as "Save Email" . I am getting below error : Coul...

31298.png

Resolved! How to set Screen resolution

Hi,Is it possible to change the screen resolution.------------------------------Kalpesh GujratiConsultantEY IndiaAsia/Kolkata------------------------------