Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Saving an Imported Process

Hello,we have recently acquired a company and I am in the process of importing their existing processes into my environment.When I try to save the process after an amendment, the following error is shownThis process cannot be saved because you do not...

PDF Splitting into each page

Hi,We are trying to split pdf into each page using "PDF Management - PDF Sharp" object. It was working fine, but for few pdf's we are getting error as "internal : could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: invalid entry in x...

Decipher Issue Validation Issue

Hi,Due to special character(_ undersquare) in document, Bot is failing in data verification step in Decipher(v2.3). We have given that special character under Excluded Values in DFD, but it's not working good and, it's not happening for all documents...

babaiah_0-1724133151083.png
babaiah by Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Acessibility mode not working on Desktop

Hello everyone,Today we're facing a problem. We had a lot of elements mapped with accessibility mode in a desktop application, but after updating some Windows KBs, it stopped working. The option is still available, but it can't find anything with acc...

Application Modeler Conversion tool

Hi Team,   We are trying to convert Internet explorer Object into Chrome/edge compatible. Our objects have contained all spying mode (HTML, UIA, AA and region mode).  For Conversion we are using Application Conversion tool provided in Digital Exchang...

Ms word highlight text colour to red

Hi all,i have written a table in ms word now i want change some text colour to red or green example in below table i want to change colour  www text colour to red and    yyy text colour to green.need solution how to achieve. 

Rama_krishna_0-1722491378307.png

Resolved! BP6.9 Web API + OAuth2 + ServiceNow

I have made a Web API that requests incidents from ServiceNow. With Basic authentication this works just fine. Now I have to make this work with OAuth2 and I need some (or a lot) help from you guys. I'm trying to figure out how to make a Web API that...