Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Process Assessment Tool - Ease of implementation (?)

Hey guys! How are you?I used the Process Assessment tool to improve our analyzes and definition of automation complexity.However, I would like to hear a little from you regarding the complexity.For example: in the image below, the complexity is 3.6 o...

Jrwork_0-1724863684905.png
Jrwork by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF Extract Text not working properly

Hello, i am currently encountering the following problem. I am using the PDF Management VBO and use it to extract text from a pdf. For this i am using an action stage and save the text to a data item. When i run the RPA, the tool has a succes in extr...

Generating Table script from SQL server

Hi Everyone I want to generate table script from SQL Server. I am using below code and added in global code of object     public static class TableScriptGenerator     {         public static string GenerateTableScript(string serverInstance,string da...

Outlook VBO: Move Email to Inbox Share Sub Folder

I am trying to move an email from a shared Inbox to a subfolder using the "Move Email to Inbox Share SubFolder" vbo. After getting the emails from the inbox, I then begin to loop through them by first marking the email read, and then move the email t...

Resolved! Blue Prism in Edge Performance Slow / Degrading / Memory

I have observed an issue with Blue Prism using Microsoft edge whereby performance appears to decline.  Processing times slow, I suspect due to screen elements taking longer to identify with each repeat of steps.Has anyone else had issues with Edge no...

Unable to login to blueprism learning edition

Hi ,I have downloaded the learning edition of blueprism.Can someone help me with the default login username and password as I have tried admin as the username and password but still it is not working.------------------------------Harshit KapoorRPA De...

Blue Prism v7 API Authentication call

Hi all,I'm currently trying to use the v7 API calls provided in the latest version set, however, from the Postman call set I am unable to find an authentication call (other than using OAuth2) to get a bearer token.does anyone have any details in refe...