Blue Prism Tech Chat

Polls

Latest Discussions

• Hi All, Ian converting a word document containing hyperlink to pdf but, I'm not able to get hyperlink in pdf. Only underlined text appers in pdf instead of clickable link I am using Ms word vbo to export action for conversion of word to PDF and ...

• OK is the machine you're trying to run the process on also running the BP client? If it is, close the BP Client and start the Resource PC directly with this shortcut: "C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\Automate.exe" /resourcepc ...

• Sajit, Which version of CyberArk are you using? And are you using this CyberArk asset from the Blue Prism Digital Exchange? https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/10326/solution/blue-prism-cyberark-integration ------------------------------ ...

• Hi, My Sharepoint is on server. I map SharePoint library as network drive. Then I use object "Utility - File Management" action "Copy File" to upload excel file on Sharepoint library. The excel file is visible on Sharepoint only for the user who upload ...

• Have you tried HDR=Yes; IMEX=1 ------------------------------ PS Support PS Support Account for all of Professional Services Blue Prism Europe/London ------------------------------

___

Library

___

Announcements

• Welcome to the Tech Chat Community

Welcome to the Blue Prism Tech Chat Community!

New to the community or just getting started with a problem? Here are a couple of best practices for our online community. 

Please Do: 

• Help each other by asking and answering questions.
    • If a response solves your problem, please mark the response as the Best Answer.
    • Recommend comments that answer your question or that you find helpful. 
    • Click the "Join" button above to be alerted to new activity and events happening in this community!
  • Earn points for your participation on the communities!

This week the communities team launched a new program that will allow our users to get recognition for their participation on the Blue Prism Communities. Click here for more information.

___

Upcoming Events