Service Assist is a secure, scalable, and unified contact center solution. Through Intelligent Automation, Service Assist enables your contact center team to increase speed, accuracy, and customer satisfaction ratings.
Service Assist 2022.1 incorporates greater scalability of customer care interactions with fewer resources, enabling your contact center team to speed customer interaction paths and focus on what they do best – human interaction – for the customer inquiries that need it most.
Service Assist 2022.1 includes the following highlights:
- Enhanced user journey and contact center productivity across Interactive Voice Response (IVR), advisors, chatbot, voice recognition, and web self-service.
- Simplified interactions between digital workers and contact center human teams with context and pre-fetched information and help tools.
- Stronger inter-process communication queuing, enabling multiple technologies to seamlessly integrate.
- Expanded integration to embed all Service Assist capabilities in other systems including, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), with improved theming and bi-directional data exchange.
- Dynamic user interface for easier user role management.
- Pre-built templates to speed up the delivery of complex customer journey scenarios.
With Service Assist, Contact Center and Center of Excellence teams can accelerate positive outcomes for the contact center team and its customers:
- Speed resolution – Call handling automation across advanced technologies and personalized call handling coaching frees agents to resolve inquiries faster.
- Simplify inquiry handling processes – Single screen, intuitive user interface for consolidated data, customer interaction journey and integration with digital workers.
- Access and update customer data faster – 360-degree view of customer data stored across disparate systems. Automated integrations with CRM and ERP systems results in faster data updates and follow up work.
- Increase competitiveness – Automation for customer experience (CX) transformation with Service Assist boosts your virtual communication channels with advanced Machine Learning assisted Intelligent Automation (AI/ML).
- Plug-n-Play with over 100 pre-built connectors – Enhance your workflows with AI/ML including speech analytics, next best action, sentiment analysis natural-language understanding and processing (NLU/NLP) and more, from the Digital Exchange.
Service Assist 2022.1 is available for download on the Blue Prism Portal . For full details on all enhancements provided with Service Assist 2022.1, see the release notes and online documentation.
James Wood Solutions Product Manager