since ‎01-03-21
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello Everyone,I Urgently need an help . Hope someone can help me.We have an web application which runs on IE and I have been spying them and it worked fine in all the lower regions of Blueprism . But when I got the same code deployed to Prod ,BP wil...
Dear folks, I have been working on the mainframe quite some time now . There are nearly 50 application name listed in the mainframe screen .I am supposed to automate and input yes near the application name when any application is selected.. I noticed...
Hi Team,Can anyone tell me what is dynamic field and why is it used Regards,A------------------------------Aarthy A------------------------------
Hi Team,Can anyone tell me the usage of Dynamic field created from Application Modeller and why is it used?Thanks in advance------------------------------Aarthy A------------------------------
Dear Team,I have a 1 Main Process having 12 sub Process .. Different Sub Process has different tags having Priority 0 and 1 .My Question over here is, can we have 2 different priorities say(Priority '0' and '1') for 1 tag?(ie) Tag "ARF" having Priori...
Likes given to