since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 8 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,The decipher was working as expected till Monday, Currently when I do "get next completed batch" there are no items received. On Decipher batches i have 16 items in "Verify performed - ready for Export" status. and when i look at the rabbitMQ ...
Hi All,I am looking to see if I can classify documents using text on the document. For example, i have POs and Invoices that are submitted in a single PDF. Both PO and Invoice look similar. at the top of the document, it says "Purchase Order" for PO ...
Hi all,I am using the Gmail skill to read emails. I am getting the below errorInternal : Unexpected error Error during Web API HTTP RequestHTTP Status Code: 400HTTP Response Content: {"error": {"code": 400,"message": "Precondition check failed.","err...
Hi All,I have BP env setup on azure and we use VMs on Azure to build. I am currently trying to see if i can install BP on my local and point the connection to Azure. No success there!Has anyone tried this? BP has mentioned that they have not tried it...
Hi All,I have BP env setup on azure and we use VMs on Azure to build. I am currently trying to see if i can install BP on my local and point the connection to Azure. No success there!Has anyone tried this? BP has mentioned that they have not tried it...