since ‎05-02-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 20 Likes given
  • 42 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,Could anyone help me to resolve the below concern? Issue: Processing Delay in Different Environment. We are trying to web automate the Oracle Cloud (Google Chrome) data For the Dev environment, it is running smooth and fine. (Normally it takes...
In many usecase we need to work on that type of automation where screen resolution playing crucial role.Like - Surface Automation, some download bar, Oracle Automation and so on.Due to Resolution changed, during the transaction processing we are gett...
Hi Team,I would like to add enhancement for Blue Prism.Right now, if any user going to perform edit status, view log,  view all attempts or extract queue reports - but by mistake or due to some choppy network clicked on "Delete Worked Case from Selec...
Hi Support Team,For Controllers - Who need to handle multiple processes in production environment, and suppose there are around 300 to 400 environment variables and need to update environment variables - It takes more time to find environment variabl...
Hi Team,I would suggest, Blue Prism should work on scheduler part.Suppose - if we have around 15 to 16 processes in scheduler - User need to check one by one which process will process next on completion of current process and it is taking time and c...