since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 22 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 4 Likes received

User Activity

​Hi all,I encountered something strange automating a website in Firefox. I've developed the object on my own laptop and everything works fine.If I open the object on one of our virtual desktops and I launch the application using a navigate stage, the...
Hi all, Since a few days, all of our processes have been terminating with error "Could not find a part of the path C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\1\xxxx.tmp". This used to happen (very) occasionally where a restart would solve the issue, but ...
I'm importing a CSV file using a semicolon delimiter, which works successfully. However, I would like to use data type Text during the import, as the data contains "00000" values that are transformed to "0" during import. How can I achieve this? I am...
I've made an object to read the amount of unread emails from 4 shared mailboxes in Outlook. We are using 2 virtual desktops, 1 test and 1 production. These devices should be identical (in theory). However, in the application modeller, it seems that ...
Hi all, I would like to create an object that validates IBAN numbers. There are numerous c# and visual basic scripts online that serve this purpose. Unfortunately, I don't have any programming knowledge. How would I go about transferring this code i...
Likes given to