since ‎17-04-19
3 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 65 Posts
  • 3 Answers
  • 16 Likes given
  • 53 Likes received

User Activity

I am doing the Blue Prism installation in Azure Cloud and was particularly performing the Blue Prism server and client setup. Below are the steps which were performed along with status "success" and "failed" 1. Using BP Server Utility and by selectin...
Hello, I am getting random errors as shown below while executing the process in Unattended scenario. Element Not Found.Could not identify process owning the current foreground window. When the process runs in attended mode, it works fine but the issu...
I have a scenario where my customer is using multiple Domains in Azure Active Directory in Azure cloud. Now in order to cater multiple domains. Please suggest on the step as shown in the screenshot below.1. Do i have to create multiple connections fo...
Hello,Need to know the "Connection Type" to be used in order to connect the Blue Prism Application Server with Azure Database on Azure cloud. I am aware that incase of On-Prem, Windows Authentication is recommended, but what should be the recommendat...
Hello,As per the existing Browser extension Compatibility doc below, these versions of Blue Prism are compatible till 111.x.x of the Browsers as mentioned. Now, the Browser version were recently updated to 112.x.x as found in chrome and Microsoft Edg...