since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, I am facing the below mentioned error when I am trying the send mail and also while getting mail from Outlook. Internal : Could not run the object because one of the code stages has a compile error, use Check for Errors for a list of problems ...
I would like to run Scheduler in my Blue Prism but as per the Knowledge Base : https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/knowledge-base/what-are-requirements-running-scheduled-tasks-blue-prism Step # 5 : The Blue Prism Server service is runnin...
Hi All, Requesting help on below query : In BluePrism : System -> Workflow -> Work Queue , there is an option for marking the queue as 'Active Queue' which will assign a Process and a Resource Group for the Queue. Is it expected that all the data ...
Hi, How can I know the execution time and status of a process running as an web service and also where do I see the log for web services in blue prism. In my case, I have to know whether the particular web service process has been executed successf...
Hi, I am getting the below mentioned error when I am trying to run an web service. The web service was created and exposed by me only(its an sample business object). ERROR: Internal : Unexpected error Error in web service - General HTTP error - Not...