since ‎17-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 25 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey team, thanking you guys in advance for your help!  I want to extract a cell value from an excel workbook without having to open it, so I am using the "Open Workbook" action in the excel vbo.  That does the trick but then my question is, do I have...
I have enabled "Allow latest Runtime Resource screen capture" option in System-Settings.  Could you please tell me where are the screenshots saved to? Thank you! Ingrid
I'm trying to open an excel sheet and i get:   Internal: Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invoaction.   What does this mean and how do i resolve the issue?  I am us...
Hello again team!  What is BP's recommended approach in dealing with a VM that logs out and still runs the bot in Production?  In other words what is the best way to retrofit the bot to run in the presence of headless software? Thank you in advance!...
Hi team hope all is well!! I generated a message box from the Code stage and I'm trying to click on it by trying to spy it with App Mod.  However, I can't access App Mod because the button is still active.  A solution to this is greatly appreciated! ...