since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 35 Posts
  • 4 Answers
  • 28 Likes given
  • 40 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,A quick and simple way to test if a collection has any rows is to use a Loop stage without hooking up the loop end. If you continue on from the loop start then there is at least one row in the collection. Otherwise if you exit out of the loop ...
Provide the option to have the Break On Exceptions setting turned ON by default. I always turn this on when debugging. Always. It's such a useful feature and it irks me that I can't just have this on be default all the time. Instead, every time I sta...
Add a hotkey+scroll shortcut to hop between page tabs.At the moment we can hover the mouse over the page list drop down arrow and use the mouse scroll wheel to move between pages. This means moving the mouse to a small target area first however and I...
We have a process that uses a few global actions to interact with Internet Explorer. As per best practice recommendations we are calling Activate Application first before doing a Focus on the target element and then further actions from there.   This...
I am trying to rename the columns of a collection using the Rename Collection Fields action of the Collection Manipulation VBO but can't get it to work. I have defined a New Headers collection with matching column names and a single row with the des...