since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 3 Likes given
  • 11 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,We have certain business objects which has been originally made with 6.x -version and they are performing just fine in 7.0.1. environment. We started to deploy 7.1.0 Blue prism update, but we encountered following issue: After a database update...
I have an interesting issue with BP 7.0.  We have two environments DEV & PROD and both are configured exactly the same. However, in our DEV-environment I am able to see all BPServer.ServerService status messages, ie. see the attached screenshot. Howe...
Hello,Time to time VM resources and servers needs time for maintenance breaks. This can happen in scheduled (like once a month) or ad-hoc manner. It would be time-saving feature that you can schedule a maintenance breaks by resource / by pool.  Why?...
Hello,I have an issue where my scheduled process status is "not responding". VM is no longer available at all. How I can remove these processes from the list?   Already done:- Archiving is completed (not shown in here)- Resources was retired via Syst...