since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi  I am able to attach the windows Event Viewer application. But unfortunaltely not able to identify/spy the elements in that window. Do we need to change/modify any configuration for Event viewer application. Can any one suggest me on this please...
Hi, When I am running the Login process from LoginAgent for scheduling a BOT machine. But I could see couple of times Operation has timed out error and not able to perform further until restart the BOT machine. Could you help me on what scenarios t...
Hi , We are trying to establish login agent in our system.We are successfully able to log out through login agent and we could see control has been taken by login agent. But when we try to run login method,the process is terminated with the error "E...
Hi, SQL server has been installed in US machines and it is considering those machines current date. When we are trying to fetch that date from our database through Blueprism we are getting the different date as UK time. Can you guide how to fetch t...