since ‎18-04-19
a month ago

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 3 Likes given
  • 11 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, Blue Prism Ms Outlook VBO retrieves email with incorrect timestamp. Somehow it gets email with UTC timezone. How can I receive email with local time zone without any conversion? Is there any setting on App Server or DB end to fix this issue? Rega...
Hi, Blue Prism Ms Outlook VBO retrieves email with incorrect timestamp. Somehow it gets email with UTC timezone. How can I receive email with local time zone without any conversion? Is there any setting on App Server or DB end to fix this issue? Rega...
Hi, I have couple of questions. 1. What is the limit of characters Dataitem can store? Is there even a hard limit or we can technically extract and store any size string? 2. What is the limit of rows a Collection can store? 3. What is the limit of ch...
Hi, I am trying to understand what is the max Number of Processes and/or object we can have in Blue Prism? I know that scalibility capacity of Blue Prism is about 500 - 1000, so is this number of processes/objects or actual runtime resources?Apprecia...
It would be really helpful to have extract feature for Environment variables within Blue Prism. Right now the only way we can do is from SQL Server and playing with raw database is not safe. So built-in functionality to extract env variable table wou...