since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I need to find the image colour is a Red or Green?  For that, I Just tried with an "image contains colour" action with business object "image manipulation" but I don't know what needs to give in the input colour test to find the colour. Can anyone...
I am trying to read mail by using the Get received Items (basic) action. I cannot able to read the mail and also didn't get any exception while running even tried the outlook with opened & closed.I am not sure about input field which I am passing cor...
I need to process the each text file which is in different name inside the folder,So that just used GET FILE action to get the all files inside the folder then used loop & passed GET FILE output collection into the loop.   Now I need to know how to g...
Hi, I need to download the attachment from outlook today mails , For that I have used get received item Basic action , I need to know what are the input must have to give in input field , I just tried input filed with  Subject  i.e [item.Subject]&Tod...
Hi,I am using windows authentication for set connection action, then used query in get collection action to fetch the data's from the sql server agent job  , like EXEC dbo.sp_help_jobactivity @job_name = 'job name'GOI can able to run this query in sq...