since ‎18-04-19
3 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 62 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,  I have recently upgrade my BP to version 7.2.0, and re-imported all of my processes from my last version of BP. This works fine, and I am able to access everything, and have an up to date license.  However, the issue occurs whenever I log ...
Hi, I have a business requirement to expand a folder within a shared mailbox. So the mailbox structure would be similar to the below where I am trying to expand the second account/mailbox so that it shows as below:In order to do this programmatically...
Hi, I recently started setting up the JIRA API skill, and have followed the User Guide that comes with it and gone through each step. I have set up the API in the 'Web API Services' section of the BP system settings. I have set up a credential and ob...
Hi, I was using AutomateC to export a queue with the following:/exportqueue "C:\Users\Me\Desktop\MyReport.csv" /queuename "MyQueue" /user "myUsername" myPassword /queuefilter WeeklyI'm using the AutomateC utility VBO to do so. I'm looping through a l...
Hi all, I was wondering if you would be kind enough to help me with a small issue I'm facing whilst trying to use the Sharepoint Skill. I have the skill set up and defined in the 'Web API Services' part of BP, the DLLs installed in the correct folder...
Likes from