Digital Exchange
Get community support for SS&C | Blue Prism® Digital Exchange assets and discuss the DX.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange Community!

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange is a "shop window" for new and emerging technologies—a platform that puts powerful RPA and AI capabilities into the hands of business leaders. Users can find and apply pre-built AI capabilities, in the form of downloadable integrations and Visual Business Objects (VBOs), to automated processes. These assets connect and integrate Digital Workers, existing systems and processes to Blue Prism's technology partners, creating a solid foundation of AI-enabled Intelligent Automation that's scalable and sustainable.

Forum Posts

Asset Approval...Status Change

ASSET/SOLUTION APPROVAL: My Asset is still in "Pending" status. When will it be approved? All assets are reviewed by the Digital Exchange Marketplace Review Team. Reviews are handled in the order they have been received and can take up to 72 hrs to ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I am receiving the "Access Denied" Error Message

“ACCESS DENIED” ERROR MESSAGE: I am receiving an "Access Denied" error message when I try to submit an asset. What do I do? Your company must be registered for the Digital Exchange and be granted access to your Partner Dashboard Please note: If yo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Digital Exchange User Guide

This DX user guide will help with the general understanding and use of the Blue Prism Digital Exchange. For details on Asset Submission or Profile Creation, please see the associated guides within the Forum. Filename DX User Guide 3.2.docx [Disk] Dow...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I join the Digital Exchange?

You can join the Blue Prism Digital Exchange by clicking on either ‘Register Now’ or ‘Become a Partner’ links. ‘Register Now’ is for providers who would like to offer their digital assets on the Digital Exchange. ‘Become a Partner is for ISV’s intere...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlook VBO - Security Prompt Popup

Hello Experts: I'm working with the new Outlook VBO and attempting to get email information using the "Get Received Items (Basic)" action.  I'm getting a security prompt (see attached file) which pops up when running the stage, and runs under the OUT...

OCR technology

i am interest in what everyone is using when it comes with OCR technology. if you are using an OCR technology outside of the one supplied in Blue Prism I am interested to know what you are using and how you feel about it .... we are researching in ac...