Digital Exchange
Get community support for SS&C | Blue Prism® Digital Exchange assets and discuss the DX.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Blue Prism Digital Exchange Community!

The Blue Prism Digital Exchange is a "shop window" for new and emerging technologies—a platform that puts powerful RPA and AI capabilities into the hands of business leaders. Users can find and apply pre-built AI capabilities, in the form of downloadable integrations and Visual Business Objects (VBOs), to automated processes. These assets connect and integrate Digital Workers, existing systems and processes to Blue Prism's technology partners, creating a solid foundation of AI-enabled Intelligent Automation that's scalable and sustainable.

Forum Posts

Process Dispatcher

Hi, I am trying to use process dispatches from DX, I have the release file but it appears to be "Utility - Blue Prism Process Info" is missing from the package. Can someone help me to locate this utility please ?------------------------------Sasi Anb...

Unable to click Login button in Web Application

Hi,I'm trying to make one of our robot login in a web application. It has to be done via the form as shown below:I can fill username and password just fine. The only way I can make the robot click on the Login button is via the region mode. The goal ...

DirkJan_0-1716367000466.png DirkJan_1-1716367697486.png

Data - SQL Server utility

HiWe have been using this utility with no issues but now have a use case for connecting with an SQL database that is using a non standard port for allowing connections.I have never been so sure how BP connects to the SQL servers using this utility an...

Microsoft 365 Excel Write Excel

I have implemented a process where a collection hast to be written to an Excel. As a test I created an Excel with the name TestExcel.xlsx and the table “Tabelle1”.The Excel can be found, because I can copy it or read data out of it. But writting from...

EasyBluePrism_0-1715665721337.png

Information about usage of HTTP Request

Hi All,I need to replicate this call from the HTTP Request obj V.10:curl -k -X POST -H "content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded" -H "Authorization: Basic TOKEN" -d "DATA" "ENDPOINT"I am filling the fields in this wayI am pretty sure to compil...

dbellazzi_0-1715683122634.png dbellazzi_1-1715683165769.png

MS Excel VBO

Hi, Can anyone please try to help me with this error. I recently added MS Excel VBO from digital exchange. New to the Blueprsim. During an excel operation I am getting the following error: When I'm trying to open workbook Internal : Could not execute...

8287.png