cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueprism Process Template

MohitR
Level 2

Hello, 

I tried searching for Blueprism Process Template on the documents portal. Nothing came up. 

Are there any process templates available (that include best practices) anywhere on the portal that you may know?

Appreciate the help. 

------------------------------
Mojito
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

GeraldJ
Level 5
Hi Mojito,

Login into Blue Prism Portal

Navigate to Products > Developer Jump start > Below you will find Templates.

Please refer attached screen shot.

Gerald J
Automation Engineer
10xds
Kerala/Kochi
+91-9159842805

View answer in original post

8 REPLIES 8

GeraldJ
Level 5
Hi Mojito,

Login into Blue Prism Portal

Navigate to Products > Developer Jump start > Below you will find Templates.

Please refer attached screen shot.

Gerald J
Automation Engineer
10xds
Kerala/Kochi
+91-9159842805

RajdeepMondal1
Level 3
You can find the Process Templates in the Developer Jumpstart section.
https://portal.blueprism.com/products/developer-jumpstart

Rajdeep Mondal
Consultant
Lateetud
Asia/Kolkata

Hi Gerald, There is no option as "Developer Jumpstart" in the "product" section.

SOURAV SAHA

Hi, I have the same problem. I clicked on the above link, but there are no templates
526.png

Artem Novik

The assets/downloads/links show up for me on the Jumpstart page. It looks like either it's a browser issue or a permissions issue on the Portal. I would also assume you wouldn't be able to reach the Customer Support page either though, and I see it in your list of tabs. You may want to send an email to support@blueprism.com to report the issue. It'll likely be one of the following: (1) you're not associated with a partner or customer which might mean Blue Prism feels the assets should be restricted, (2) you're associated with a partner or customer but there's some switch they need to flip for things to show up for you that is permission related (I've had to do this when switching organizations before), or (3) there's some technical issue. In all of those cases, I think a ticket submitted to Blue Prism Support is the way to go.

Dave Morris
Cano Ai
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

Thanks for the clarification! I wrote to support.

Artem Novik

nickmiles
Level 3
In any custom software development team, the product owner is the central decision-maker. The role of the product owner includes promoting creativity, conducting due diligence, and ensuring that the project meets the vision of the stakeholders. The role of the product owners requires people with the right skills to handle projects in a fast-paced, dynamic, and unstable environment. They should be well-versed in agile programming methodologies and https://syndicode.com/services/, as they can greatly enhance technology communication. A custom software development team should have a proven track record. Check the portfolio of the company and its past products to determine if the company has a proven track record. Look for examples of the projects the company has completed. Most companies will have a portfolio or "Our Solutions" page on their website. This should provide a list of the projects they've completed. You can also contact previous clients to get references.   The team should have a solid history in software development. The management and the tech experts should have the right skills to make the client happy. It is essential to know that the team members are familiar with both iOS and Android platforms and should be able to explain their take on your project in plain language. You should also check the qualifications of the software development team and see if they have internationally recognized certifications and accreditations. The culture of the custom software development team should be professional, friendly, and open. The level of engagement by the team members will directly impact the quality of the finished product.

nick miles

The assets/downloads/links show up for me on the Jumpstart page. It looks like either it's a browser issue or a permissions issue on the Portal. I would also assume you wouldn't be able to reach the Customer Support page either though, and I see it in your list of tabs. It'll likely be one of the following: (1) you're not associated with a partner or customer which might mean Blue Prism feels the assets should be restricted, (2) you're associated with a partner or customer but there's some switch they need to flip for things to show up for you that is permission related (I've had to do this when switching organizations before), or (3) there's some technical issue. In all of those cases, I think a ticket submitted to Blue Prism Support is the way to go. 

Working as a freelance content writer for an AI consulting service company has given me a wide perception of the field of technology that can revolutionize the whole world if implemented properly. And recently I came to know about the estimation of your OpenAI API bill with the OpenAI API Pricing Calculator which simplifies costs with dedicated calculators!

Evans Adam