cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to how to start Blueprism learning

AchyutUtpat
Level 2
Hi Team,

I have newly registered for bluprism and wanted to learn. But didn't get idea from where to start.
Is there any onformation about trial or community edition of blueprism.
Are there any bluprism videos to learn.

Please provide information.

Thanks,
Achyut

------------------------------
Achyut Utpat
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello Achyut,

You mentioned you have registered with Blue Prism; I wasn't sure whether you meant you have requested a Learning license or something else.  Here's how to get started quickly:

Getting started with Blue Prism Learning Edition

1. Sign up for an account on the Blue Prism Digital Exchange (DX) - we will send you a license file with your confirmation email.
  2. Download the learning edition software and install - the simple installer and intuitive configuration steps will quickly have you up and running - if you do require additional information to get you started, see the attached guide.
  3. Start learning how to use Blue Prism with our training labs, available from the Blue Prism University.

Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello Achyut,

You mentioned you have registered with Blue Prism; I wasn't sure whether you meant you have requested a Learning license or something else.  Here's how to get started quickly:

Getting started with Blue Prism Learning Edition

1. Sign up for an account on the Blue Prism Digital Exchange (DX) - we will send you a license file with your confirmation email.
  2. Download the learning edition software and install - the simple installer and intuitive configuration steps will quickly have you up and running - if you do require additional information to get you started, see the attached guide.
  3. Start learning how to use Blue Prism with our training labs, available from the Blue Prism University.

Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism

Hi Chris,

Thanks for detailed updates !!

I wanted to complete Blue Prism certifications, Please provide the information about certifications from beginner level to Expert level.
Also I wanted to know about all the online courses given on below page are free to enroll or need soem subscription charges?
https://blue-prism.docebosaas.com/pages/25/course-catalog

Thanks Again.

Thanks,
Achyut

Achyut Utpat

Hello Achyut,

We provide Blue Prism Role Certifications Paths through the University. 

If that page doesn't answer your query, you may want to ask on the dedicated Learning Community.

Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism