cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to blue prism

KuntalMukherjke
Level 2
Hi All, I am new to blueprism. I am looking to learn it and get certified (AD01). But I dont know where to start. Can someone suggest the list of courses and materials I need to follow. Thanks
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

DaveMorris
Level 14
As John mentions, the best way to prepare for the AD01 certification is to use Blue Prism's training materials. However, if you're looking to practice Blue Prism for a while, I'd say YouTube is good place to start. Personally, I think seeing someone use Blue Prism and you follow along is a good way to get a jumpstart and then to follow that up with all of the training documents Blue Prism provides. The Developer Certification guide will give you the exact names of the documents you can search for on the Documents section of the Portal. If this is still confusing, please respond again and ask here. I think we forget how unintuitive Blue Prism's approach is to training. (I'm not complaining. It doesn't bother me but I get that reaction from people pretty frequently when I explain the structure of resources for Blue Prism training.)
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi kmukherj - your company should either be able to train/mentor you or have engaged a training partner to do so. At the very least you should have someone to explain the certification path to you: https://portal.blueprism.com/system/files/documents/Developer%20Certifi… If you can reach this link then the initial training material is here https://portal.blueprism.com/learning/atk

DaveMorris
Level 14
As John mentions, the best way to prepare for the AD01 certification is to use Blue Prism's training materials. However, if you're looking to practice Blue Prism for a while, I'd say YouTube is good place to start. Personally, I think seeing someone use Blue Prism and you follow along is a good way to get a jumpstart and then to follow that up with all of the training documents Blue Prism provides. The Developer Certification guide will give you the exact names of the documents you can search for on the Documents section of the Portal. If this is still confusing, please respond again and ask here. I think we forget how unintuitive Blue Prism's approach is to training. (I'm not complaining. It doesn't bother me but I get that reaction from people pretty frequently when I explain the structure of resources for Blue Prism training.)
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA