cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Item to Queue doesnt work

JurajPalusek
Level 3
Dear all, Did some of you encounter following issue? I am trying to add an item to queue and BP returns internal error: Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.bpaTag' with unique index "UNQ_BPATag_Tag". The duplicate key value is (12.11.2018 15:00:04). The statement has been terminated. It happens randomly on random runtimes. The duplicate key value looks like the the datetime, when the item is written in Queue. Could you please help? Thank you
4 REPLIES 4

VijayDodamani
Level 5
Hello Palusek, Queue will hold only unique items in it as per given key while creating queue. For your scenario, either you may concatinate two column based on which it will return only one value/record and use that column as a key in queue or you can check the item existance in queue before adding and if it is already present then mark item as duplicate.   Thank you. Regards, Vijay Dodamani

JurajPalusek
Level 3
Dear Vijay, Thank you for your answer. However I don't think the issue is the actual key of the item, which is added to queue. For key I use completely different string, different column of the input collection. And I can have multiple items added to the queue with the same key without any problem. The value, which is problematic for blueprism is the datetime value, which defines when the item was added to queue. And this is created automatically by Blueprism

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
palusek - I'd suggest contacting Support

VijayDodamani
Level 5
Hello Palusek, I had the same issue, while inserting row in a queue. If you are adding queue row by row then you must be created a named collection with datatype. So if, you are using some where datetime as datatype, please try with text format and then add the single row to collection. Hope it will work! :)