cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPPI : Option for Capture 4.0

Neel1
MVP

hello - I am using BPPI 2.0 and installed Capture 4.0 but I do not see option to export in capture 4.0 only lower version is showing.

Any setting I am missing ?

5752.png

------------------------------
Neeraj Kumar
9 REPLIES 9

Neeraj,

Sorry for the confusion.  The "+" after Capture 3.0 was meant to convey that all versions above Capture 3.0 would use that same export option.  It was only the older Capture 2.1 that needs a different export out of BPPI.  Let us know if you have any issues with the export.

Hunter

Hunter Crandall

thanks Hunter Crandall - I tried exporting three different schema but received this error.

I will try again by taking fresh session and with different project to see if same behavior noticed or not.

5727.png

Neeraj Kumar

Neeraj,

So sorry for the delay.  I didn't have my notifications setup properly so just now saw this reply.  Please open up a support ticket if you haven't already done so.  I've seen this issue one other time with a customer on BPPI version 1.1 and the issue was resolved with BPPI version 2.0.  Not sure what version you're on but our support team can definitely help.

Hunter Crandall

Dohyeong.Kim
Staff
Staff

Hello Neeraj,

In my Path Analysis, Export Blue Prism Capture is not seen. Are there any pre-configuration or license requirements to activate the button?

5732.png

Dohyeong Kim

Dohyeong,

Note that the export to Capture is only applicable to Task Mining projects and not Process Mining Projects.  BPPI uses the same analysis modules for both types of projects but the export options are different.  Below is the options you will see if you are in a Task Mining project.  In addition to exporting to Capture, there are also several PDD export options.

5734.png

Hunter Crandall

Dear Hunter,

Well noted, Thanks for your answer.
I will record my Task and try to use Export to capture.

Best regards

Dohyeong Kim

Hi Dohyeong,
I am Denise, one of the core BPPI team members.  I see you are needing some clarification on using Task Mining.  Can you please email me at denise.mcmahon@sscinc.com for a few questions and so that I can line up some further expertise for you?  Thanks so much for participating on our BPPI Community page!  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Denise McMahon
Global Technology Alliance Director
BluePrism
America/Chicago
Denise McMahon Sr. Principal, Process Intelligence Bus Dev denise.mcmahon@sscinc.com Austin, TX

Hi Denise,

Thanks for your reply~!
I've got couple of questions about Task Mining and BPPI.
I'll reach out to you to discuss further.

Dohyeong Kim

MLSDev is known for its expertise in delivering high-quality software products and providing end-to-end development services

https://mlsdev.com/blog/67-mobile-travel-app-development. Their team consists of skilled developers, designers, and project managers who work together to create innovative and user-friendly solutions.

Mike Ramore