cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism Interact

Rakesh_Kumar
Level 2
Hi Team,

I am struggling to find interact infra structure documentation, we  want to suggest Interact over Appian to our clients, so please help me with below,
  1. Does interact need seperate DB to be accessed by users or it can be set up on same blue prism application server.
  2. Hub is licenced, but is there any approch to use both Blue prism and interact inminimal packages.
  3. Does Interact need any additional team structure for maintence to keep it out from outages.
  4. How hard to add users or delete from interact portals as long runs.
  5. We need any documentation that explains me benefits and extra effort to set it up and all.
Please let me know any possible ways to acheive this.

Thanks & Regards,
Rakesh.

------------------------------
Rakesh kumar

Rpa developer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello, Rakesh,

let me answer your questions but my answers might not be providing the level of detail you may expect.

1. It is not clear whether you mean DB or set up on BP Application Server. Usually you have Blue Prism database running on database server and BP Application server runs on different HW. So if you meant whether Interact databases can be installed on the same DB server as Blue Prism database the short answer is YES. If you meant whehter Interact can be set up on BP Application Server the short answer is NO (even though for some PoC and non Prod environment it can).
2. I do not understand this question at all. If you just need to test Interact you can install everything on one server for demonstration purposes that is fine.
3. Interact need running database server and one additional server where all the other components (Erlang, RabbitMQ, etc.) are installed. If the servers are up and running Interact should be running fine.
4. There is an administration section in Hub where you can add or remove users. If you have tens of users that is manageable if you consider hundreds users that could be quite challenging. On the roadmap there is planned integration with AD so at that moment it would be pretty easy.
5. Well, you can contact me through PM and we can figure out how I can help you with this.​

Regards

Zdeněk Kabátek
Head of Professional Services
NEOOPS
http://www.neoops.com/
Europe/Prague

Hi Team

Please help. (Application moddeler)
Identify Button not showing in Blue Prism, trying to spy elements on a web page (Microsoft Edge)

Helaria Shaningwa

Hello Helaria - Request you not to reply to unrelated thread for your different queries.

Please start a new thread - Post your question/queries with BP version, browser name, browser number, extension snip and error snapshot to help you in better way .​

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect