cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism Navigation stage has no actions to 'click' or 'Double click' SAP labels

RajeshSrirambha
Level 4
Hi, I have spied a SAP table (Bank statements table) and the rows (each statement) of the table are Identified by blue prism as labels. As part of my process I need to double click on labels (each statement) and open to check the transactions posting status of particular bank statement. However, Blue prism navigation stage doesn't have any actions (zero actions) for SAP labels. Please let me know how should I double click on these labels. Please find the attached image and feel free to contact in case of any further questions. BR\Rajesh
7 REPLIES 7

MichalSzumski
Level 6
Hi Rajesh,   Is there a possibility to change element type to another? Alternatively You can spy any element that would suit Your needs (in terms of actions), then replace SAP ID with correct one and check if navigate actions works.   Best regards Michal

RajeshSrirambha
Level 4
Hi Michal, Thanks for the reply. I tried all the above possible ways. If I change element type then blue prism throws an error 'Unknow name'. The strange thing in blue prism help description is SAP label doesn't have any actions for navigation stage. PFA Best Regards, Rajesh

Hi, Rajesh, can you change the SAP layout to Grid table instead of this? The other option would be to send key strokes to get to the right line and then try sending Enter as Global Key - you need to send probably two in sequence to get the effect of double click but sometimes one Enter should work.

RajeshSrirambha
Level 4
Hi, @Zdenek - Global send key (enter key doesn't work. But I can use 'f2' instead). However I have to be depended on scroll downs each time and compare that I am not clicking on same thing each time. This could not be a best approach I guess and also It creates lengthier workflow and execution time. But Your first suggestion is interesting. But I have no clue how to change SAP layout to grid table. Can you please guide me on this?? Best Regards, Rajesh

@RajeshSrirambha - Can I use the same approach when I use upload button mentioned as label ? ​

------------------------------
Avinash Prakash

@Avinash Prakash - You could use the same approach. Blue Prism support said that the SAP API doesn't have any actions​ for label apart from those are available currently. 

You could also use scripting for all SAP actions. I prefer that way. It is easier, Powerful and Reliable than Blue Prism Navigate, Read, Write and wait stages.

BR, Rajesh

Rajesh Srirambhatla
Senior Consultant
Capgemini
Europe/Stockholm

@RajeshSrirambha -  I am not using SAP.. I am trying to upload a file in a normal web application. Able to Spy the block but unable to click or double click it. ​​​

Avinash Prakash