cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism don't see elements in Chrome when you run a process through a control room

YauheniBurak
Level 2
Made the process and object. I run in debug - everything works, through the control room - it does not work. The process uses Google Chrome. Blue Prism Version 6.4.1 The extension is installed. How to start the process? Urgent need to solve this problem.
3 REPLIES 3

david.l.morris
Level 15
Could you give a little more info? For example: What error message do you see? Do any elements work at all or do some work from Control Room but not others? What spy mode did you use (UIA, HTML, etc.)? I know a lot of people have been having issues with Google Chrome in 6.4+, so your issue may be tied to that. But I would verify that your issue is not speed of execution problem. Throw some arbitrary waits before and after some of the stages that are having problems and see if it still has the issue. If it does still have the problem even after that, I would report the problem to Blue Prism directly through your rep or by emailing support@blueprism.com.

Dave Morris, 3Ci at Southern Company

YauheniBurak
Level 2
What error message do you see? When I run the process on the local computer, blue prism sees the elements I've spy. But when I transfer to the test environment it gives me an error(see figure) Do any elements work at all or do some work from Control Room but not others? In the test environment, no element works. On the local computer are working all the elements that I spy. And the versions of all the software are the same. What spy mode did you use (UIA, HTML, etc.)? For spying elements I use the Browser mode, and for some elements I use the UIA, but at the very beginning of the process, only use elements spying in the Browser mode.

YauheniBurak
Level 2
I found a solution for myself. I installed the Chrome version 71.0.3578.98. And banned using the registry automatic update Chrome. Since the Blue Prism extension may not work with version 72+.