cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check exist wait is stuck and giving warning

HaritMohan
Level 2
I am running my process in the test environment. The process is getting stuck on one of the check exist wait stage and showing as warning in control room. Now when I ran the same process in DEV environment process ran smoothly and got completed.
Now I am not sure why it is getting stuck in testing environment virtual machine.
I have restarted the test VM but still no luck. can someone advise me why it is happening so?

------------------------------
[Harit ] [Mohan]
[Lead Engineer - RPA]
[HCL Technologies]
[Chennai] [Tamil Nadu]
4 REPLIES 4

Orlando_JavierS
Level 4
Hi Harit .This can happen when the runtime resourse was hung at that moment, when you lose connection and restart the virtual it remains in the warning state,
make sure you connect remotely to the virtual runtime and verify that it has running the automate / resourcepc / public in the correct port.
If this is not the case, restart the blueprism server service on the Application Server to release the job. Then in the system configuration
section in blueprism it has an option that you can modify
to increase or decrease the time for generating the warning. it called "deault session warningn time (mins) (0=disabled warnings) I suggest that you put between 5 to 10 minutes
27720.png

Hope that be helpfull

Orlando Javier Sanchez
Technical Infraestructure 4
Ctrl365
America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires

SuhaAlhabaj
Level 2
What kind of item is the step waiting for? Is it a web element or a desktop? did you try and activate the window that has the item before waiting for it?

Suha Alhabaj

Hi Suha, it is a web element which i am checking under the check exist.
Business scenario - There is one panel which I need to open. the issue is this element is coming after scrolling so I am using focus for this HTML element and I spy one more element in AA mode and using that for opening the panel by sending the global mouse click center.
I did try in HTML also but the click for opening the required panel is not being performed. now whenever I am testing in DEV vms This functionality is being performed but in TEST vms, the same code is making the BOT stuck

[Harit ] [Mohan]
[Lead Engineer - RPA]
[HCL Technologies]
[Chennai] [Tamil Nadu]

Hi Orlando, thank you for the reply but I don't think this is issue because of default warning session settings. The same configuration is there in other DEV Vms but there the process is running fine. for you I tested my process in debug mode and getting this error  - "AppMan has stopped working" due to which process is killing the automate.exe in debug mode and in control room it is making the process stuck. Kindly check the screenshot and advise me if you have experienced the same issue.

[Harit ] [Mohan]
[Lead Engineer - RPA]
[HCL Technologies]
[Chennai] [Tamil Nadu]