cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credential Manager For Browser Application

HemantKumar_Sin
Level 2
Hello, We have automated 13 distinct websites through BLUE PRISM and in these websites we are storing userid and password using credential manager and retrieving further. In one Website we are facing the following issue: we are storing the userid and password using credential manager, when we are running through the process, the userid and password gets keyed-in the respective textboxes but the LOGIN button is not getting clicked. But when we are running from the Business Object assortedly, it is working properly. And when we are running from the Business Process , it keys in the Credentials but login button is not getting clicked. Kindly suggest some solution regarding this issue. Regards
3 REPLIES 3

TetsujiJunicho
Level 9
Hi Is it really relevant to Credential Manager? I guess the difference occurs between the Process initiation and the BO initiation. What will happen when running the process without using Credential Manager i.e. the userid and password are set in the text boxes in advance?

mathieu_belin
Level 2
what's the issue ? Is the issue on the Login HTML Button ? Or is the issue on the credential ? As per my understanding, you have an issue on the HTML which looks not correctly defined in the Application Modeler. MBE

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Sounds like a timing issue to me. In Object Studio the logic is running in slow motion, even when the speed is set to 'fast'. From Process Studio the object logic is executed at a much higher speed, and from Control Room the speed difference is greater still. I suspect there is some client side code that enables the button once the fields have been populated, and maybe the object is trying to click the button too soon. I'd recommend slowing the logic down to a more human speed.