cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decipher 2.3 Installation Issue on My Intel Evo Laptop

JudyWatson
Level 2

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out to the community because I've encountered a frustrating issue while trying to install Decipher 2.3 on my Intel Evo laptop [ https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/intel-evo ]. Despite multiple attempts, I've run into roadblocks that prevent successful installation, and I'm hoping someone might have insights or suggestions to help me troubleshoot this problem.

Here's the problem I'm facing:

Installation Hurdles: Whenever I attempt to install Decipher 2.3 on my Intel Evo laptop, I encounter installation issues that prevent the process from completing successfully. The installation seems to initiate fine, but at some point during the process, it halts or encounters errors that disrupt the installation progress.

Understanding and resolving these installation issues is crucial for me to access and utilize Decipher 2.3 for my work and projects. However, despite trying various troubleshooting steps and consulting installation guides, I haven't been able to pinpoint the root cause of the installation hurdles.

I'm curious to know if anyone else in the community has faced similar challenges while installing Decipher 2.3 on their Intel Evo laptops. Sharing experiences and potential solutions could provide valuable insights for overcoming these installation obstacles and ensuring smooth deployment of Decipher 2.3.

If you have encountered installation issues with Decipher 2.3 on an Intel Evo laptop, or if you have any suggestions or experiences to share regarding installation troubleshooting, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you all in advance for your contributions and support.

1 REPLY 1

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff

Hi Judy,

Without a specific error/exception message where the Decipher install is failing (or a set of logs containing more information), it would be difficult to diagnose and troubleshoot a generic installation failure like you describe.

We have several articles in our Knowledge Base that cover most commonly-encountered installation issues with Decipher; have you reviewed any of these as a first step? If so, can you share what you've reviewed to this point along with any relevant error messages, and describe exactly where in the install process it's failing so others could offer some suggestions?