cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to load Java Access Bridge DLL

AlaYousef
Level 2

Good morning all,
I work in a project that's I need to open java application by enter the link in edge, So I create two Objects the first object for open edge and enter the Link and the second object for attach Java application. But when I run second object, Attach stage don't work and give me this error:

Error - Failed to launch application - Could not initialise Java Access Bridge support - Failed to load Java Access Bridge DLL. The file could not be found in any of the following expected locations -
Application Directory:C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\WindowsAccessBridge-64.dll

System Directory:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_151\WindowsAccessBridge-64.dll
Windows Directory:C:\Windows\WindowsAccessBridge-64.dll
Current Directory:C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\WindowsAccessBridge-64.dll

I try to fix this error by enable Java Access Bridge from Control Panel But doesn't work.(same error)
I try another solution to open java from Control Panel and updated it.(same error)

Note : I open C:\\ drive and go to java folder to search "WindowsAccessBridge-64.dll" file and I don't find it.
And this computer have JRE not JDK should I wanna Install new version of JDK in this computer and uninstall JRE "jre1.8.0_151" from control panel ?

21610.png

21611.png
21612.png
21613.png
21615.png

------------------------------
Ala Yousef
2 REPLIES 2

harish.m
Level 12

HI Ala Yousef,

Check whether you have enabled Java access Bridge

1. Open Control Panel
  2. Select "Ease of Access Center"
  3. Select "Make it easier to focus on tasks"
  4. Check the setting "Enable Java Access Bridge"

https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/bp-6-10/en-us/Guides/java-access-bridge/java-access-bridge-jab.htm

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15

First follow Ala's instructions to make sure JAB is enabled in windows.  Next try using JavaMonkey or JavaFerret (if you can get hold of them online still) to test that JAB is working and there is no Windows issues prevent it from working.

Once you have validated it is on and Working but not working with your app you need to enter the dark world of manually hacking about to get JAB working for your application - which is rare but sometimes needed.  There is good online Blue Prism help for JAB, there also used to be a good Java guide on the Blue Prism portal with instructions for a manual install where it is needed (not sure if it still exists) - if you can't find good instructions start by copying the missing dll to the Blue Prism Automate folder it is looking for to see if that works as a shortcut.