cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global send Keys issue

Hi Folks,

I want to send a text using Global send keys which is having Space in start and End.
For Example:- I want to pass " Last 14 Days " , So space is there in the beginning.
So while sending instead of taking it as text, blue prism trying give Space Keystroke so my page is getting down but text is I am unable to Select from drop down.

Any suggestion or any one faced similar issue.

------------------------------
Amlan Sahoo
RPA Consultant
Equinix
Regards,
Amlan Sahoo
3 REPLIES 3

james.man
Staff
Staff
Please correct my understanding if it is not correct.

When you send the space keystroke, is your web browser or application scrolling down instead of inputting it into your desired field?  If that is the case, then the issue should be element focus.  The current focus would be on the browser/application window and not on a specific element.  Before sending the space key, double check to see that the focus is on the correct element first by either using the element's focus action or by clicking on it.

Alternatively, you can try to copy and paste any text you need, including leading and trailing spaces using global send keys.

James Man
Senior Product Consultant
Blue Prism
Asia/Hong_Kong

JoakimEklund
Level 6
Link to duplicated post

Joakim Eklund
Senior RPA Developer
Swedbank AB
Europe/Stockholm

Focus is there but it may be the website issue for them any where space means it will go  to page down... May be that is the cause which is creating problem.
Any way thanks for Response

Amlan Sahoo
RPA Consultant
Equinix
Regards,
Amlan Sahoo