cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have Interact notify approvers after form submission

NobuhiroShimaza
Level 2
Hello,

After submitting a form in Interact, is there any way to notify the approver by email or other means?

------------------------------
Nobuhiro Shimazaki
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hi Nobuhiro,

Sorry but I have to correct myself. I thought the email was sent at the same time as it was sent through for Approval. This is not the case. The email is only sent once it is approved, so this will not help you.

Unfortunately, there is no notification other than the 'bell' icon in the Interact window.

Apologies for the confusion.

Cheers,

Adrian

Adrian White
Head of Product Consultancy
Blue Prism Ltd
Adrian White Head of Product Consultancy SS&C Blue Prism

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AdrianWhite
Staff
Staff
Hi Nobuhiro,

The only notification that the approver will receive by default is the notification system within Interact, the 'bell' symbol in the top right will show that a Form is awaiting approval.

However, in the basic Form information when you build the Form you can select both Queue and Email as a delivery mechanism. You could put the 'approvers' email address in the email field, though this would mean that one person gets all the emails, but this would work for a 'single approver'. The email will give details of the submission.

Alternatively, this could be a 'group email address' that is for all your 'approvers' so if the Form says 'Any Approver', set the email to contain all the approvers and send the email listing the details of the submission.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Adrian

Adrian White
Blue Prism Ltd

Hi Nobuhiro,

Sorry but I have to correct myself. I thought the email was sent at the same time as it was sent through for Approval. This is not the case. The email is only sent once it is approved, so this will not help you.

Unfortunately, there is no notification other than the 'bell' icon in the Interact window.

Apologies for the confusion.

Cheers,

Adrian

Adrian White
Blue Prism Ltd

Hello Adrian
I understand that emails will only be sent after they have been approved, and that there are currently no notifications other than the "bell" icon in the Interact window.

Thank you very much.

Nobuhiro Shimazaki