cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call page dynamically

Anandhukrishnan
Level 2
Is there any way I can dynamically call a page in BluePrism. For example suppose I need the Page component to call the page whose name is stored in a variable.(Those who might be familiar with UiPath may be aware that there we can specify the workflow name as a variable inside invoke workflow component)
4 REPLIES 4

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
No you can't do that in BP.

MelissaSuarez_G
Level 6
You can do it with a choice. If the value of the variable changes dynamically, you can evaluate with a Choice stage and continue the process with that page.

Anandhukrishnan
Level 2
Thanks John and Melissa. The solution wont solve my problem cuz I  need to call the pages using a loop and the name and no of pages are only known at run time.

RajatSharma
Level 3
However the value inside that variable will be assigned based on some conditions only so in BP rather than having a variable to get value based on some condition and using that variable to invoke the process  page , you can directly call the page instead when that condition satisfy . I guess If you had a variable to store page name and invoke that on run time the benefit only would be that  you can do the work with only one page stage ,Isn’t it correct ?