cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to obtain application status via task manager for more than one servers

ShakiratJimoh
Level 4
Hi everyone.

I have a process that involves signing into different servers and obtaining the status of some certain applications via task manager on that server.
However, the current process that has been implemented involves launching these servers via an RDP connection.

The issue here is that the obtaining of the status of the applications from task manager is done on the runtime resource and not on the server being launched via RDP.

How do I obtain the status of the applications on the servers being launched and not on the runtime resource?

------------------------------
Shakirat Jimoh
RPA Developer
Waje Smart solutions
Africa/Lagos
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

JamesMan
Staff
Staff
Are you able to start the RDP connection on the Runtime Resource machine?  Or can you use a remote command line call to the servers?  For example, the tasklist command already has built in capability to call it on a remote computer, if you have the credentials available to you.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/administration/windows-commands/tasklist

James Man
Professional Services
Blue Prism
Asia/Hong_Kong

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JamesMan
Staff
Staff
Are you able to start the RDP connection on the Runtime Resource machine?  Or can you use a remote command line call to the servers?  For example, the tasklist command already has built in capability to call it on a remote computer, if you have the credentials available to you.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/administration/windows-commands/tasklist

James Man
Professional Services
Blue Prism
Asia/Hong_Kong

Thank you James.

I have been able to sort this out. Your suggestion helped. I resorted to using remote command lines.

Shakirat Jimoh
RPA Developer
Waje Smart solutions
Africa/Lagos