cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not stop warning session

nothingbigger01
Level 2
17259.png
i can not stop this session, and i already reboot blueprism,Still ineffective.
If the process cannot be stopped, subsequent processes cannot run

------------------------------
shao hanqing
3 REPLIES 3

faheemsd
MVP

Hi @shao hanqing  

As per my Knowledge Warning sessions can't be stopped from the user side, you need to figure out why the system went to warning state by logging in to the System from your side .There might be some unwanted Pop up's are blocking the processes to proceed further and close the pop up's if any present in the ongoing process. Once the Pop Up's are closed then warning stage will be disappeared and will back to running state.

Recommended to Signoff the System and re-login to start the schedule again.

SYED FAHEEM
RPA Developer
DAR-ME
Asia/Kolkata

vinod.bommi
Level 2

Warning sessions can't be stopped via control room. You will need to re-start the Hvd manually and then it goes off.
Another way to cancel warning sessions is to kill the session using db query. 

In addition to the above suggested solutions, you can also write a batch script file with .bat extension having the below code:

@echo off
taskkill /F /IM Automate.exe
cd "C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate"
start Automate.exe /resourcepc /public

Whenever the issue comes in, you can run the bat script file and it should kill the Blue Prism application and turn on the Runtime Resource agent.

Alternatively, you can locate the Runtime Resource agent from the system tray. Right click on the agent icon, select Restart option and it should show a pop-up asking for restart confirmation as a process is running, click on Restart and then you can turn on the Runtime Resource agent using the cmd command:

"C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\Automate.exe" /resourcepc /public

devneetmohanty07_0-1717334063997.png

devneetmohanty07_1-1717334104995.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this helps you out and if so, please mark the current thread as the 'Answer', so others can refer to the same for reference in future.
Regards,
Devneet Mohanty,
SS&C Blueprism Community MVP 2024,
Automation Architect,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.