cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to minimize and maximize windows, or focus a specific application?

AlexHill
Level 2
I have some processes which require Global Click events, with two applications open at the same time. I am finding that if one application overlays the target application, this is the application that receives the click. Is there a way to bring focus to a target application, or minimize/maximize applications on demand?
3 REPLIES 3

Ravindersaini
Level 7
Hi Alex, You can spy the application window[Using windows mode] and use ""Activate"",""Maximize"" and ""Minimize"" function to get the desired results. Activate can be used to get focus from one application to another. Regards, Ravinder Saini

NavathaMallappa
Level 2
Hi , I have tried using the above mentioned Win32 Mode, after activating the window , tried maximize option. But the screen is not getting maximized and its not throwing any error also. Please assist .   Thanks, Navatha

AksharaKathriba
Level 2
Hi Alex, If the application that you are dealing with is Internet Explorer, alternatively you could use combination of 'ALT+Space+x' for maximizing and  combination of 'ALT+Space+n' for minimizing. And I would suggest to Activate Application before you perform any operation. Regards, Akshara Kathribail