cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Agent

Mohammed_Nissa1
Level 4
Hi all, I couldn't able to see lock symbol in control room after configuring all the required changes for login agent based on documents. Kindly advise me whether I am using correct system configuration or not. System Configuration: OS: windows server 2012 VM sphere: Connecting through RDP Thank you, Nis6 
6 REPLIES 6

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Check the event log of the resource PC, there could be some useful error message in there.

ŁukaszKiciak
Level 5
HI Nis6, did you find any solution? I have a similar issue using VMware Horizon and PCoIP. Best regards, L

TetsujiJunicho
Level 9
Hi My understanding is that Runtime Resuorce which is once accessed through RDP couldn't support LoginAgent process. If you reboot the Runtime Resource and RDP session is clear, LoginAgent process starts and become active again. Hope this will help.        

Walter.Koller
Level 11
...If you reboot the Runtime Resource and RDP session is clear, LoginAgent process starts and become active again.   Also logging off from Runtime Resource triggers the start of LoginAgent process and Resource shows up in Control. Thanks for the tip, resolved my puzzled searched for why the Resource doesnt show up.  

pranavred
Level 6
What's the best practice to connect to a virtual machine if not through RDP, so that AA and Login agent works? 
Pranav

AmiBarrett
Level 12
TeamViewer works great as an RDP alternative. There's also VNC, but I've had issues with data throughput and clipboard sanitization.