cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Agent

CharishmaAgaram
Level 5
Hi Team, My workflow runs every morning at particular time. I have scheduled using scheduler. System will be locked. So i want to unlock system before my workflow runs since i want to take screen shots. using login agent i have tried. I am able to lock screen, sign out, change password using login agent. But I am not able to unlock screen and login also. Please provid solution for this. Thanks in advance!!!
3 REPLIES 3

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
The windows event log on the machine may give you some information on the exact error. Also make sure the machine is set up correctly, eg CTRL+ALT+DEL is disabled etc. Then make sure that the credential holding the windows account details is set up correctly.

CharishmaAgaram
Level 5
Hi John, LoginAgent is not running on a resource after restart of the machine. Its like i have to restart loginagent service, then it is running on resource. But in loginAgent service properties, startup type is automatic. Even then its not starting when system is restarted. Please provide solution.

SteveBoomer
Level 5
Hi Charishma, how have you installed your Login Agent? If you used the installation media and a manual installation you can repair the login agent from Control Panel / Programs and features. Find the Login Agent in the list, right click and choose Repair. You should reboot your machine after this. Hope this helps.