cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple page document

MeghanaPatil1
Level 2
I have a 2 page standard document that I want to process. I am interested in the fields that are on the 1st page. During Data verification, Decipher identifies the second page as a separate document. I can click on "Append document to previous as attachment" to mark the page as the second page of the same document during data verification. Is there any other way I can achieve this,
Thanks!!

------------------------------
Meghana Patil
Business Analyst
Schneider National
2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

The 2 page document that you're processing is a single PDF having 2 pages? Or is it 2 separate PDFs?

Thanks

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji

Hi Meghana,

There are a few options, depending upon what you want to happen.

Mark page as an attachment: This action will keep the selected page in its current document and batch, but prevents Decipher from reading any data off of that page.
Append document to previous as an attachment: Similar to mark page as attachment, but instead of a single page in a single document, it will mark the entire document as an attachment to the previous document.
Merge document to previous document: Merges the selected document with the previous document.
Set as an Exception: Marks the selected page as an exception and removes it from the batch.

For your use case, I would recommend using Merge document to previous document. All of the data verification menu options are listed here: https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/decipher/user-guide/data-verification-menu.htm?tocpath=Interface%7CData%20verification%7C_____1

Patrick Aucoin
Senior Product Consultant
Blue Prism