cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Duplicate Queue

polinenileela_b
Level 4
Hi, I don't want to get the duplicate records in to the Queue when I run ( actually I have added terminated sessions to the Queue, while running the Queue its keep duplicating .. and have to get them and email.. I am trying to loop them .. but not able to Thanks in Advance.. Thanks Leela
6 REPLIES 6

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
I can recommend importing and familiarising yourself with the Process Examples that are distributed alongside the Process Templates. One of the examples contains an example of how you might check for a duplicate request as you load work into the work queue.

polinenileela_b
Level 4
Hi Denis , Thanks for your recommendation , Iam not able to see that process examples.. I am trying to open Process Template 1 (v5) , its showing in xml format, can you please help on this Thanks Leela

TetsujiJunicho
Level 9
Hi You need to download the Process Examples which has some examples of Queues and import it into Blue Prism. https://portal.blueprism.com/system/files/Process%20Examples_0.bprelease Hope it helps.

polinenileela_b
Level 4
Yeah.. Thanks ..tjunicho .. I can import Thanks Leela

MarionIbrahim
Level 2
Hi, I am trying to use this process template but it is not working for me when I check in control room the same Item IDs are being added to the queue even though they already have been minutes ago.

TetsujiJunicho
Level 9
Hi I'm not sure about the duplicated items, but you could use ""Is Item In Queue"" action of Work Queues to check if there is a specified item. Or you could use ""Get Pending Items"" action of Work Queues and make them marked (such as Exception) and then delete them. Hope it helps.