cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem faced with unattended mode

NarendraMundwad
Level 4
Hi, I'm facing an issue which is explained below: Scenario 1 : Run login agent from control room and then run process on vm (WITHOUT OPENING VM through REMOTE Desktop connection). All the elements spied don't bring the right data even when the process starts Scenario 2 : do the same thing as above but just keep the VM open through remote desktop connection. Everything works perfectly fine. Screen resolution is already taken care to be 1284*1024. What can be the issue?  
8 REPLIES 8

GregorioVirtuda
Level 3
Have you check the screen resolution after running the Login Agent? You can do this by creating a process that calls ""Utility - Environment > Get Screen Resolution"" and run in the control room after logging in through Login Agent.  You can also check the font smoothing as well ""Utility - Environment > Font Smoothing Enabled"".

NarendraMundwad
Level 4
Yes. Screen resolution is the same. It seems like even after using focus the application doesn’t come to focus and hence all the elements with AA mode for example click button clicks it but the button on application is not actually clicked. What can be the possible issue? It runs perfectly when the machine is connected through remote desktop connection to see how the process runs.  

Anonymous
Not applicable
Any update on this thread please ?

NarendraMundwad
Level 4
So, I think if you connect to the machine using remote desktop first and even if you close it and run process in unattended mode it gives you a problem. Best way is to close remote desktop and then reboot your Bot machine virtually once and then start the process through control room by using Login agent to login and then run the process by dragging it to available resource.

anshuchaturvedi
Level 2
Any solution on the above as I am also facing the same issue

Anonymous
Not applicable
Facing exactly the same issue, the application is a Java application. All i know is that the application changes its size when running in unattended mode

ArushiKaul
Level 3
Any solution for this?  

PaulWiatroski
Level 4
Same issue here.