cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace Highlighted Test - Not Identifying and Replacing Words

ChloeMacIntosh
Level 4
I am using a Word template with highlighted text to populate customer details. The inputs for different items of texts are all the same (bar the text value), however the process is failing to replace 2 of the highlighted text items.

The process correctly replaces the first 5 lines of text as shown in the attached. I have tried manually retyping and highlighting the words in the template which then replace correctly when I step through the process, however when I resave the template with the retyped and highlighted words and run it from control room they fail to spy again. To be clear, the issue persists when stepping through the process so I don't believe it is due to speed.

I have also tried creating a new template; this caused all lines to not be identified and replaced bar the last one.

It's maybe worth noting that the lines of text referenced are tabbed inwards. I thought this may have caused an issue however I instead edited the template to have a larger margin and this caused no lines of the text to be identified and replaced.

Does anyone have any ideas for a solution?

------------------------------
Chloe MacIntosh
Automation Developer
Zurich Insurance
Europe/London
1 REPLY 1

ManishKumar3
Level 3
Hi,

Can you try changing color to highlight text to be replaced with Gray-25% with current highlight as 16.
I'm using same for around 32 templates with multiple fields to be replaced and it is working perfectly fine.

Thanks.

Manish Kumar
Software Engineer
Sony Pictures Entertainment
Europe/London